For making this recipe allow 5 hours for 5/6 servings
Ingredients for one loaf pan tin:
1. To ensure the plums are clean, wash the plums thoroughly and soak them in baking soda and water for about 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, rinse the plums under running water and cut them into small chunks.
3. Whip the cream with the 2tbsp of BONRAW panela sugar, and separately mix the yogurt with the condensed milk.
4. Then add the whipped cream to the yogurt and condensed milk mixture, mixing from bottom to top and pour the creamy mixture into an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 40 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, add about 230g of plums and 2tbsp of BONRAW panela sugar to a saucepan. Heat over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly until you get a soft compote.
6. Then let the compote cool in the fridge for about 10 minutes, it should not be hot. Then add to the compote the rest of the plums and 30g of almond flakes.
7. In the meantime, the cream mixture will have thickened slightly, not into ice cream, but such as to be taken by spoons and not liquid.
8. Place a layer of cream mixture in a loaf pan tin (if you are using a rigid aluminum pan tin, line it with clingfilm, it will be easier to take out the semifreddo). Then add a few spoonful’s of cold compote evenly.
9. Add another layer of cream mixture and other tablespoons of plums and almond compote and continue in this way until all ingredients are used up. Finally, place in the freezer for at least 4 hours!
10. After the necessary time, unmold and decorate with plums wedges, almond flakes, and fresh mint.